- Interactive Meet for Promotion of Export of Pomegranate
- Mera Gaon Mera Gaurav Report for the month of July 2017
- Report on Sidhi Sankalp NRCP Solapur
- A Report on Swachhata awareness programme for school children dated 05.08.2017
- ICAR-NRCP Swachhata Report Sep 15, 2017 (1)
- ICAR-NRCP Swachhata Report Sep 17_ 2017 (3) XPS
- ICAR-NRCP Swachhata Report Sep 18-23_ 2017 (D4-D9)
- ICAR-NRCP Swachhata Report Sep 16 2017
- Swachhta Hi Seva Report (September 26, 2017)
- Swachhta Hi Seva report 02.10.17
- Swachchata Activity-Award Ceremony by ICAR-NRCP, Swachhta Hi Seva report 02.10.17
- Swachchata Activity-Swachhta of tourist spot by ICAR-NRCP
- Swachchata Activity-Drawing competition 26.09.2017
- Swachchata Activity-Essay competition 27.09.2017
- Swachchata Activity-Room cleaning 28.09.2017
- किसान कृपया ध्यान दे। जीवाणु झुलसा रोग(Bacterial Blight), मुरझा रोग(Wilt) तथा तना भेद(Stem Borer) का प्रबंधन करने हेतु हमारी वेबसाइट पर सलाहकार/परामर्श(Advisory) देखे।
- शेतकरी कृपया लक्ष द्या! तेल्या रोग (Bacterial Blight), मर रोग(Wilt) किंवा खोडकीड (Stem Borer) च्या नियंत्रणा करीता आमच्या संकेत स्थळावरील (website) व्यवस्थापक/सल्लागार(Advisory) विभागाचा वापर करा.
- Attention Farmers. Adopt NRCP Advisory for management of Bacterial Blight, Wilt and Stem Borer
- तापमान (अधिकतम) = 40.6, तापमान (न्यूनतम) = 25.4 सी, आरएच (अधिकतम) = 92%, आरएच (न्यूनतम) = 57%, पवन गति = 8.47 (किमी प्रति घंटा), वाष्पीकरण = 13.02 (मिमी), वर्षा = 0.0 (मिमी), 01.01.2018 = 6.8 (मिमी) के बाद संचयी वर्षा, दिनांक = 11.05.2018
- ATTENTION PLEASE:- The Booking for Planting Material of " Solapur Lal" variety is close by 04.10.2017
The ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur (Maharashtra), was established on June 16, 2005 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, as a step to strengthen research and development infrastructure for pomegranate crop. Though Universities and institutes all over the world are having research programmes on pomegranate, this is the only institution working solely on pomegranate. The centre was established to fulfill the growing demand for pomegranate both in domestic and export market through tapping the immense production potential prevailing in the country. Read More...
- News & Events
- NIQ for Stationery items on Rate contract basis Jan. 2015.
- Enquiry for providing Vehicle (Innova) on monthly hire contract basis Jan. 2015.
- NIQ for Supply of books Feb. 15 .
- NIQ for Procurement of Batteries
- NIQ for procurement of Computer with accessories
- NIQ for procurement of Farm and Laboratory Articles
- NIQ for procurement of Pathology Section Items.
- NIQ for Procurement of Batteries March 2015.
- NIQ for procurement of Computer with accessories March 2015.
- NIQ for Repair of leakages and waterproofing work, etc.
- NIQ for procurement of Farm and Laboratory Articles April 2015.
- Date Extension of Hiring of Machines
- 105 Tender for Procurement of Irro-Tensiometer
- Tender for Procurement of Sap-flow Sensor
- Tender for Procurement of TDR soil moisture profiling system
- Tender for providing jobservice contract for Office and Lab at ICAR-NRC on Pomegranate
- Tender for Rate Contract for procurement of Vermicompost
- Tender for Rate Contract for procurement of Vermicompost
- Tender for Supply of Vehicle Tata Sumo on monthly hire contract basis without Diesel
- Tender for Supply of Vehicle Innova on monthly hire contract basis without Diesel
- Tender for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) and Repairing of Irrigation and Fertigation System
- Open Tender for Hiring of Machines
- Open Tender No. ICAR-NRCPOpen Tender34Shade Net House16-17
- OpenTender for Rate Contract for Chemicals, Glasswares, Plasticwares, Labwares etc.
- Registration form for Particapation in
- Tender for Preventive AMC- of Air Conditioners and Supply of items on rate contract basis
- Open Tender for Procurement of Microencapsulator
- Open Tender for Construction of 50% Insect Proof Shade Net House(1)
- WALK IN INTERVIEW
- LDC Recruitment
- LDC Recruitment 2013 Last Date of Application
- Walk In Interview 27.09.2013
- Walk in Interview on 21.10.13 for establishment of DUS Centre at NRCP, Solapur
- Walk In Interview of DUS project postpond to 11.11.2013 1 / 1
- Walk in Interview on 20.02.2014 for SUPERVISOR
- List of Eligible Candidates called for LDC Written test, 02.03.2014
- CORRIGENDUM FOR LDC RECRUITMENT-POSTPONEMENT OF WRITTEN TEST.
- Walk in Interview on 28.04.2014 for establishment of DUS Centre at NRCP, Solapur.
- List of Eligible Candidates Examination Centre for LDC written test 11.05.2014.
- EXAM RESULT OF LDC WRTTEN QUALIFIED FOR SKILL TEST ON 12.05.14.
- Final Result of LDC.
- WALK IN INTERVIEW 29.09.2014.
- Corrigendum for Walk in Interview 29.09.2014.
- Revised Advt. for Walk in Interview 28.10.2014.
- Result of Walk in Interview held on 28.10.2014.
- WALK IN INTERVIEW 22.08.2015 for the Post SRF and Assistance.
- CORRIGENDUM TO WALK IN INTERVIEW DATE 29.08.2015 INSTEAD OF 22.08.2015.
- WALK IN INTERVIEW 26.09.2015 for the Post SRF.
- Results of the Walk in Interview held on 29.08.15.
- Walk in Interview 28.12.2015 for the Post of SRF.
- Walk in Interview 14.01.2016 for the Post of SRF-CRP.
- Walk in Interview 22.03.2016.
- Walk-In-Interview Postponement date of Interview.
- Result of Walk-In-Interview held on 23.03.2016.
- Walk In Interview on 23.05.2016.
- Walk in Interview on 21.06.2016.
- Corrigendum to Walk In Interview.
- 2nd QRT meeting of ICAR-NRCP dated 28-29 July2016
- Valedictory of Hindi Pakhawada 14-28 September 2016
- Celebration Swachhata Pakhawada 16-31 October 2016
- Vigilance Awareness Week 31Oct.to 05 November 2016
- Meeting of Research Advisory Committee of NRCP dated 20.12.2016
- Meeting of Institute Management Committee of NRCP dated 22.12.2016
- Meeting of Institute Research Committee of NRCP dated 22.12.2016
- Fertilizers Dealers Meet at NRCP Solapur
- Meeting of Research Advisory Committee of NRCP dated 22.12.2017
- Meeting of Institute Research Committee of NRCP dated 23.12.2017
- Superannuation programme of Director Dr R K Pal dated 30.12.2017
- Welcome meeting of Acting Director Dr Jyotsana Sharma dated 01.01.2018
- Introductory meeting on ISO 9001-2015 Certification was held on 08.03.2018
From Directors Desk
The ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur since its inception in 2005, has made significant contributions both in research, extension and infrastructure development. In a short span of 12 years the Centre has made several remarkable accomplishments, noteworthy among which are establishment of well-equipped laboratories and farms, Field Gene Bank with 375 germplasm lines from indigenous and exotic sources; development of IDIPM Schedule for successful management of bacterial blight- disease that paralyzed pomegranate production during the year 2005-06 - and other diseases; Technology for Mass Production of Tissue Culture Plants along with Bio-Hardening.... Read More...
The pomegranate, botanical name Punica granatum, is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree in the family Lythraceae that grows between 5 and 8 m tall.The fruit is typically in season in the Northern Hemisphere from September to February, and in the Southern Hemisphere from March to May. As intact arils or juice, pomegranates are used in baking, cooking, juice blends, meal garnishes, smoothies, and alcoholic beverages. The pomegranate originated in the region of modern-day Iran, and has been cultivated since ancient times in northern India.
- Dr. R.K.Pal,
With the launch of the website, we aspire of reaching new heights.
I visit the institute in Feb to have pre RAC. I must compliment that in these few months, the Director of the Institute has streamline the programmer as well as establish the laboratories and field. The institute is ready for inauguration and happy that it is shaping well under the Director, who is taking keen interest in the activities and taking the scientist with him congrats …
- Dr. C. D. Mayee,
Former Chairman, ASRB New Dehli
Let us strive hard for identification of new genes for biotic and abiotic stress resistance am confident with concerted affords we can do it. All the best keep it up.
- Dr. S. K. Malhotra,
ADG (Horticulture) ICAR New Delhi
Since two last visit in 2010 NRCP has Growth in all dimensions with a new building, new leadership, it is vibrant, in the cause of the Pomegranate Farmers compliments, Best wishes…
- Dr. S. Ayyappan,
Former, DG ICAR, New Delhi
Congratulations to the Directors Dr. Pal and his associate scientists for haring estd. NRC Pomegranate in shortest time with scientific way. The Research is toward solutions. I am sure under your leadership pomegranate farmers should lead the country in exposits- though Technical & business support to farmers. Wish you & your scientist a grand success…
- Dr.S.A. Patil,
Chairman Karnataka Krishi Mission and Former DOR IARI & Former Vice Chancellor UAS-Dharwad
I am extremely happy visiting the center & Interchange make Dr. Pal & his team of scientist. They onsets continue to work for improving the lot of our farmers. Best wishes…
- D. K. Jain,
Addl Secy, Dept. of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Gort. Of India, New Delhi
Today, along with team of officers and innovative farmers visited NRCP, Sholapur. We are very much impressed by information and effective presentation of the Director, Dr. Pal laboratories and polyhouses management are also excellent post-harvest research and development activities in progress at this research centre will go a long way and prove beneficial to the farmers of Maharashtra. My Best wishes…
- Shri Umakant Dangat,
Former I.A.S. Commissioner of Agriculture, M. S. Pune-411001
Delighted to see NRCP Under the dynamic leadership of Dr. R. K. pal, who meticulously put in place state of the art infrastructure very much impressed with excellent germplasm from across the word very useful value added products from almost all the parts of pomegranate. full compliments to team NRCP for the outstanding contributions.
- Dr. K. V. Prasad,
Director, ICAR-DFR, COA, shivajinagar, Pune.
I am extremely happy to see the developments of NRCP particularly labs, offices, establishment of orchards, farm ponds. Seed production perform of sorghum and pigeon-pea, publications, web-sites within first decade.Congratulate Dr. R. K. Pal and the scientists & other staff for these efforts...
- Dr. D. P. Waskar,
Director of Research VNMKV, Parbhani. Member, RAC NRCP
We had meeting of RAC at NRCP, Solapur,Today the 20th Dec, 2016. I am extremely happy to see the various research projects being conducted in field and laboratories. All the scientists made presentation on their research issues.The center is very well developed and several novel research projects and undertaken under the dynamic leadership of Dr. R. K. Pal.
- Dr. R. B. Deshmukh,
Former Vice Chancellor MPKV, Rahuri and chairman RAC, NRCP
I am very happy to see the development & contributions of NRCP, within a short time. Excellent facilities and good accomplishments. Farmers are expecting a lot from this NRC. I wish it help all pomegranate farmers of State & country. MPKV will always work with NRCP for farmer’s welfare. I congratulate Director for many new initiatives and good vision for future.
- Dr. K. P. Vishwanatha,
Vice Chancellor MPKV, Rahuri
Delighted to see NRCP Under the dynamic leadership of Dr. R. K. pal, who meticulously put in place state of the art infrastructure very much impressed with excellent germplasm from across the world, very useful value added products from almost all the parts of pomegranate. full compliments to team NRCP for the outstanding contributions.
- Dr. K. V. Prasad,
Director, ICAR-DFR, COA, shivajinagar, Pune.
I am pleased to visit NRCP and so happy to see the infrastructure facilities of international standard. The contribution made by the institute brought visibility to the institute. I congratulate Dr. R.K. Pal, Director for efforts he has taken NRCP to a greater height including commercialization of technologies. I congratulate all the staff for their dedicated efforts.
- Dr. T. Janakiram,
ADG (Horticulture Science) ICAR, New Delhi.
It was a pleasure to see the work and progress done by the NRCP within a short span of time, especially in this initial phase. I congratulate all the scientists and office. My best wishes in their endeavor …
- Dr. Y. S. Nerkar,
Former Vice Chancellor MPKV Rahuri and Chairman QRT NRCP
The institution has successfully passed juvenile stage and now entered adult stage. The NRCP is showing high sign of success in terms of infrastructure, development, research and technologies development. I am hopeful that under the dynamic leadership of Dr. Pal, NRCP will achieve new heights…
- Dr. W.S. Dhillon,
ADG Horticulture-I, ICAR, New Delhi
केंद्र का दौरा करना और उनकी विभिन्न गतिविधियों को देखना खुशी थी सभी वैज्ञानिकों, कर्मचारियों और कर्मचारियों को उनके उत्कृष्ट काम के लिए बधाई यह हमारे शुष्क भूमि किसानों के लिए बड़ा जन्म हो सकता है, मैं उल्लेख कर सकता हूं कि मुझे एनआरसीपी के लिए आवंटित इस भूमि को प्राप्त करने में दिलचस्पी थी 2005-2006 जब मैं सचिव सचिव था। शुभकामनाएँ ...
- Shri J S Saharia,
State Election Commissioner of Maharashtra
Excellent Institute Beautiful Campus upkeep shows that there's a price mind and soul working from behind. Keep it Up.My Appreciation.
- Shri Tapas Bhattacharyya,
Vice-Chancellor, DBSKKV Dapoli
Very impressive well manage institute pilot plant is good and can be multiplied early.
- Dr S N Jha,
Assistant Director General (PE) ICAR
Happy to see the progress of the institute under the able Director. Each progress has been with scientific background.Value addition has got good potential to enhance the farmers income. Happy to interact with scientific team.Wish them a great success.
- Dr. Prakash Patil,
Project Co-coordinator (Fruit) ICAR-IIHR Bangluru-89