How To Use The Facillity
Registration is absolutely essential. It gives you a priority reference number to your sample. SAIF office
serves as the registration desk.
ICAR institutes and SAUs :
ICAR Institutes/University/ Colleges: You may send request letter addressed to The Director, ICAR-NRCP,
Solapur duly forwarded through Head of Division/ Research Guide /Director of Institute stating that the
analysis is for research purpose to qualify for academic concession by email.
Private Educational Institutes:
You may send request letter addressed to The Director, ICAR-NRCP, Solapur duly forwarded through Head
of Division/ Research Guide /Director of Institute for usage by bonafide private institutes.
Guidelines for Instrument Usage
- The letter to the Director, ICAR-NRCP, Solapur should also consists the following undertaking: "In
any event, the content of report/bill is meant for our information only and we will not use the content
of this bill/report for advertisement, evidence or litigation."
- All the users are required to attach along with letter MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) certificate
stating that the samples being handled by them are non- toxic / non-hazardous and that the sample
does not require special precaution while handling.
- In your letter mention that "You agree to acknowledge SAIF, NRCP, Solapur, in your publications
and thesis if the SAIF Instrument results are incorporated/used in them."
- In all cases after getting approval through emailthe users may come with requisite samples and
- The user must have preliminary knowledge of use of instrument.
- The ICAR-NRCP will provide only the instrumentation facility and users are responsible for its
FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS MAIL TO OIC LABORATORY CONCERNED